As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage projects with teams of 3 to 10 associates. Among your main duties will be managing budgets, project timelines, and customer satisfaction, all within the negotiated terms.
The company develops WMS / Supply Chain products.
The position is full-time and remote.
- Manage multiple, concurrent consulting projects of high complexity or strategic in nature
- Resolve project issues, including a budget, timeline, and scope
- Manage project quality to ensure customer satisfaction and ROI
- Work closely with C-Level executives
- Build collaborative relationships that increase customer's perception to expand future business opportunities
- Lead project teams in resolving customer issues, and escalating to appropriate parties.
- Collaborate with the appropriate resources to strengthen relationships
- Create and manage project budgets, invoices, and accounting processes for various projects (T&M, FB, milestone acceptance, etc)
- Manage A/R for Consulting projects to ensure payments are processed within the negotiated terms
- Maximize margin on consulting projects
- Maintain Customer and Project sites
- 7+ years of commercial experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing projects with 20+ team members
- Experience in following Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of WMS / Supply Chain Executive will be a huge plus
- Self-starter, proactive, and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent quantitative and qualitative abilities
- Experience with big companies, preferable in retail
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.