Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Node.js.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Vue.js for Full Stack Engineer position.
- Solid experience with: TypeScript, Docker & Docker-Compose, PostgreSQL (Sequelize).
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Intermediate or higher English level (written and spoken).
Will be a solid plus:
- Knowledge in the area of API Management and corresponding tools (Axway, IBM DataPower, Google Apigee).
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Azure DevOps), orchestration and application platforms (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc.),
- OpenAPI Specification, Authentication and Authorization Flows, ELK stack, basic Linux administration.
- Experience with enterprise grade systems in corporate environment. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
We invite a senior hands-on professional who is passionate about software engineering to join our enterprise project. The project team consists of 10 people residing in Ukraine, Switzerland, and Slovakia. You will be building the API Management Platform delivered as a Service for one of the world leaders in the insurance industry. The core component of the platform is an automation framework transforming out of the box product into the self-service. What’s in it for you: You will work in close collaboration with the engineering team of our client and will be supported by our internal UX, Frontend and DevOps experts Grow as an engineer, working with the best practices in the CI/CD environment and make a shift from regular solutions to cloud software and enterprise systems
Responsibilities & Duties
As one of the key players of our development team you are responsible for the smooth delivery of a specific project but will collaborate with the rest of the team on common components.
That might include:
- Development of the architecture and technical design.
- Implementation of all components under your responsibility.
- Collaboration with your colleagues in development of common and shared components.
- Development of CI/CD pipelines and other automation tools supporting your productivity.
- Regular communication with client(s), gathering requirements and feedback, detecting business and technology opportunities.
- Regular and structured reporting to Project Manager and Account Manager.
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.