We are a growing company focusing on platform engineering and cloud services for corporate clients in Europe and North America. Our portfolio is growing dynamically, and it’s pushing our team to grow and mature accordingly.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst - a person who is ready for a challenge, has experience, maturity, and passion to succeed. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting DevSecOps transformation team and associated platforms.
WoW-Measure and WoW-Improve. These platforms support product teams in building up and continuously improving their DevSecOps capabilities and practices. WoW-Improve initiative enables teams to assess their DevSecOps maturity level based on the 4 pillars and 8 capabilities defined by Microsoft. Theself-assessment is based on a deep dive questionnaire of 80+ questions. The teams can capture their current status and get recommendations on how they can improve to reach the next level on each question. They canre-evaluate their maturity and check the progress they have made so far and get new recommendations on how to improve from where they stand. WoW-Measure initiative aims to build a dashboard that enables individual teams to baseline and measure their DevSecOps performance ("you can't improve, what you can't measure"). It is important to stress that this is not a dashboard for senior management but for teams to be used for continuous improvement and as a communication mechanism. The candidate will work in close collaboration with a team of highly professional Software Engineers, Product Owners, and business users responsible for above mentioned platforms. The candidate will gain overall knowledge of the above mentioned platofrms, communicate with platform users, help them address their questions and concerns, gather feedback, document it, identify areas for improvement, and present it in the structured way to the engineering team. This role will help to deal with the increasing number of inquiries in the DevSecOps environment of a big enterprise (Fortune 500 company). In this role you will get full support of the management team and will work in close collaboration with the client’s engineering team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Solid understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices
- Experience in large enterprise environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive, and creative)
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced or higher English level (written and spoken)
- Investigating reported WoW-Measure data issues (liaise with platform/data owners)
- Support WoW-Improve and WoW-Measure platform users (documenting improvement features from these interactions)
- Contribute to WoW-Improve questionnaire content (process user feedback, update content)
- Create documentation and templates (or identify a need for them)
- Regular communication with client(s), gathering requirements and feedback, detecting business and technology opportunities
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.