One of Europe's leading providers of management consulting for financial services providers is currently looking for a Senior Azure Devops to join their strong team. With more than 950 employees, the company offers services in a number of fields, including Strategy & Organization, Finance & Risk and IT.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Consult customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- Manage the full release process
- Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
- Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
- Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience on Azure DevOps/SRE or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD concept and pipeline build, improvement and management;
- Strong knowledge of AKS
- Strong knowledge of ACR
- Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems and modern memory management, threads and processes, the user/kernel-space divide, etc.
- Experience with Azure Storage (Tables, Cosmos DB, SQL, Blob)
- Strong knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)
- Data Science platform/tools experience, plus monitoring and logging platforms, will be an advantage
- Strong experience in Python is a plus
- Understanding of Microservice based Architecture
- An understanding of application security and information security controls
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including application security, monitoring and storage systems.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems
- English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written – Intermediate (B1) level and higher.
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.