The project details:
The project is an NFT marketplace constructor and admin panel (Like Shopify for e-commerce). It concentrates on creating an efficient environment for businesses to create and manage NFT marketplaces using a custom domain.
Clients are able to create their own marketplace to sell the NFTs from different collections to the end users and to provide the possibility to sell/buy NFTs from the secondary market.
Combination of Metadata Standards and the world’s best practice of e-commerce we would create from scratch MVP. That will be an analogy for future Shopify in NFT world.
👉 Required skills:
—3+ years of commercial experience in creating API, web development, and integrations with 3rd parties using Python and any framework or microframework (Like Django, DRF. Flask, Sanic, Serverless, etc);
— Experience with Celery or any other async task queue;
— Proficient experience with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, etc);
— Experience with Docker and docker-compose;
— Intermediate level of English.
👉 As a plus:
— Experience with interactions on the backend side with any blockchain (even using cloud 3rd party providers);
— Understanding how Web3 works;
— Experience with AWS lambda;
— Experience with AWS or any other cloud solutions;
— Experience with ElasticSearch;
— Experience with NoSQL Databases;
— Knowledge of the Microservices Architecture.
— Develop new features in the project;
— Write reusable, testable code;
— Reviewing the code of teammates;
— Reviewing your implemented code in the dev environment;
— Participate in the grooming process;
— Participate in the estimation process.
👉 What we offer:
- 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 5 days compensated sick leaves
- unlimited vacation days after 2 years with the company
- coverage of taxes and free tax reporting support by our Financial department
- help with individual entrepreneurs’ questions and accounting support
- financial aid and additional days off for various occasions (e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc)
- Smartass membership & online sports opportunities
- English speaking club (in progress)
- internal educational events (WeThursdayYou)
- regular company updates from the CEO (Friday letter)
- Comfortable Working conditions
- flexible working hours
- provision of required equipment
- hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in the Kyiv center)
- gaming room with table tennis and board games
To build community between our employees we keep going with:
- various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, summer party, team buildings, etc)
- celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries)
- open door culture (regular one-two-one meeting with HR/PM/Manager)
- morning online sports activities for all team members to care about physical health
- support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc)
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.