We a looking for a talented and highly motivated Junior Manual QA Engineer who will be part of a great company which creates web and mobile solutions and custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, and AdTech.
Required Background & Competencies:
- At least 6 months of relevant experience as a QA Engineer;
- Commercial experience in web, mobile and cross-browser testing, API testing (Postman);
- Hands-on experience in writing test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of principles and standards of bug reporting;
- Good understanding and practical experience working with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodology;
- Upper-Intermediate English is a MUST.
KPIs that will be tracked:
- Number of critical bugs found by the client
We expect you to perform such Responsibilities:
- Working closely with engineering teams;
- Understanding new product and system functional requirements to create and execute corresponding test plans and test cases, in order to ensure top quality, is delivered;
- Execute testing of tasks, analyze results, and report status, escalating issues as appropriate;
- Identify, analyze and document all programming errors and operational characteristics inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications;
- Create and implement regression test cases and test plans.
What we offer:
Professional Growth opportunities:
- Ambitious goals and interesting projects;
- Ability to contribute to the Delivery framework and knowledge base;
- Regular & transparent performance review and feedback process;
- Compensation for self-development;
- Regular salary review based on performance and results of the technical review;
- Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth (in case you want to try a different path).
- 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 5 days compensated sick leaves;
- Coverage of taxes and free tax reporting support by our Financial department;
- Help with individual entrepreneurs’ questions and accounting support;
- Financial support and additional days off for various occasions (e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc.);
- Internal educational events ;
- Regular company updates from the CEO (Friday letter).
Comfortable Working conditions:
- Flexible working hours;
- Provision of required equipment;
- Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in the Kyiv center);
- Gaming room with table tennis and board games.
To build community among our employees we keep going with:
- Various corporate events;
- Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries);
- Open door culture (regular one-to-one meetings with HR/PM/Manager);
- Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined the Armed Forces, donations, etc.).
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.