Вакансія / Job vacancy
Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)
Метки: Bash/Python/Powershell, Linux/Unix
Інструменти Вимоги / Tools Requirements
Мова / Language
Рівень мови /
Локація / Location
Навички / Skills
3 роки / years
Зарплата / Salary
Up to 1500$
We are looking for someone to join our Infrastructure Team!
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about Linux system administration and has an interest in RedHat.
- University/ Engineering degree level or 3+ years of Linux/Unix Administration experience (Centos is a must, Ubuntu, etc. would be an asset)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with logical and repeatable debugging and problem-solving approaches
- Hands-on Scripting experience with Bash/Python/Powershell etc.
- Networking knowledge (ports, subnets, routing protocols, etc...)
- Experience with configuration of and tuning apache/nginx
- Be skilled in protocols such as LDAP, SFTP, NFS
- Spoken English — intermediate or higher
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, or other monitoring tools
- ELK/Elastic Stack
- Experience with configuration management systems like: Ansible, Puppet, or similar
- MySQL, SQL Server, and/or Postgres database experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, and/or Docker is helpful
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Jenkins
- Configure, install, hardware upgrade and review infrastructure systems to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices as needed
- Monitors and analyses infrastructure systems for advanced notification of potential issues and identify and recommend proactive resolutions
- Support and maintain the documentation for the infrastructures, systems, components, services, and network layers.
- Write programs or scripts to replace manual tasks and automate the services to make them stable and operable.
- Participate in outage/incident bridge calls as needed
- Annual paid vacation (20 working days) and 10 days of sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Remote work or office in Kharkiv/Gdansk (Poland)
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.