Description of responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Participation in analysis and requirements engineering at the system and/or component level.
- Design and implement the software on Linux and RTOS based embedded systems.
- Development and support of factory test environments for board and system level testing.
- Compliance with the company’s source code style.
- Contribution to system and project documentation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing Embedded Linux systems in C.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing real-time bare metal and / or RTOS-based microcontroller systems in C.
- Networking and routing concepts.
- Experience with timing-critical, battery-powered, wireless systems.
- Experience in low-level drivers (e.g., ADC, DMA, SPI, CAN, TIMERs, PWM, DAC, FLASH, WDG, etc.).
- Must have proficient experience with MCU like Arm7, Arm 9, and ARM11.
- Must have a good understanding of schematic design.
- Experience with Linux Network subsystem is a plus.
- Experience with GIT or other version control software is a plus.
- Experience in the RF area is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills are a plus.
- Experience with lab tools such as logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, multimeter, and oscilloscope are a plus.
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.