- Commercial experience at least 1 years
- Being able to assist with schema design, code review and SQL query tuning.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, packages and views using PLSQL, PGSQL, and SQL
- Write and deploy SQL script upgrade
- Knowledge of the system catalog
- Tools: Posgtressql DBeaver, pgAdmin , Oracle sql developer, Toad
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus
- Knowledge on Jira software, Git (or svn) is a plus
- Spoken intermediate English level
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and 10 days sick leave;
- Warm and friendly working environment;
- Professional development and career growth
You will be working with a distributed team in London and Paris, on our internal database structure.
Work will include schema design, code review and SQL query tuning. Your will be developing stored procedures, functions, packages, etc for both Oracle and POstGre databases.
Опис відповідає тексту оригіналу та мови документа, наданого компанією роботодавця. /
The description corresponds to the text of the original and the language of the document provided by the employer’s company.