Organization: Argument staffing agency
Client and project description
The client’s mission is to make the world a healthier place and to make traveling and visiting public places safer and more comfortable for people. To do this, he is building a platform that manages the real-time health status to provide securely gain access to government-restricted sites, such as airports and/or sporting events for citizens of the US and the rest of the world.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional C# engineer who is able to work together with a client. Strong communicators that are capable of survival in a startup environment, chaotic processes and a totally Agile approach.
The candidate must be able to use the Office 365 environment & Microsoft Teams for work.
If you are looking for a project with a relaxed workflow, please DO NOT apply!
Required skills and experience
- You must be a PRO in C#, .NET core, MSSQL with 8+ years of commercial experience;
- Great knowledge of Azure services;
- Experience with Blazor will be a plus;
- Experience with React will be a plus;
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written;
- Ability to solve problems in a structured manner;
- Keep up with your estimations, manage expectations;
- Keep being productive by being proactive;
- Intermediate+ or higher written and spoken English, ability to communicate directly with the client;
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as a part of the client’s development team with the biggest international brands, such a Delta Airlines, United airlines, and much more;
- Work up to 12 am EET for better overlap with the team if needed;
- Work with multiply streams and stakeholders;
- Directly communicate with the Product development team in English;
- Produce high-quality reusable code and deliverables;
What's in it for you
You will be working in a highly intense tempo as a part of our customer international software engineering team. With tight deadlines, and as an individual contributor, meaning that a lot will depend on you.
You will be communicating with the CEO of our customer directly. His startup is already worth $500 million, according to the proven valuation.
You will have to learn how to co-create and co-design the product, not just write code based on the pre-digested specifications that are written for you by somebody else, meaning that you will be learning how to deliver more value as an end to end co- product designer/software engineer.
You will develop much faster compared to the fractional role at one of the big “galleys”.
Possible paid overworks & weekend works allow you to earn more money (all inquired and approved by the client effective hours are billed).
Requirements: Опыт работы: 5+ лет C# - 5+ лет Опыт в MS SQL Опыт в Azure Опыт в React - будет плюсом Английский - Выше среднего