Organization: Argument staffing agency
knowledge of Linux
● intermediate spoken English
Desire to learn and develop in IT sphere
Will be a plus
● bash shell knowledge
knowledge of SQL
● work experience in technical positions
Two-month paid training
Interesting technical project, where you can improve your skills in working with the linux command line, learn to read logs and integrate updates into the system.
● work schedule is floating, will be known for a month in advance. Possible shifts from 07.00 to 16.00, from 16.00 to 00.00 (at night the company pays for the cab) and from 10.00 to 19.00.
Fruits on Mondays and pizza on Fridays
English in the office
● medical insurance, 20 days of paid vacation, 10 days of sick leave
20 days paid vacation, 10 days sick leave ● opportunity to grow and develop inside the company
● office in Nauchnaya Street (work only from office)
Large support/integration team, which can help and advise (now in a team of 10 persons, will be 15)
As a software integration engineer, you will be involved in European client projects in equities, derivatives and FX domains.
The main activities are:
● preparation, user acceptance testing (UAT) system support
● Deployment and testing of Quod and third-party software
● Participation in integration with other contractors (exchanges, brokers, etc.)
● Collaborate with the production support team - joint releases and trablshooting of clental problems.
Technology stack - Jira, Confluence, Linux cli, bash, xml, Python (to a lesser extent), Linux/Windows network tools, Geneos (monitoring)
Requirements: Опыт работы: Можно без опыта Опыт в Linux Опыт в SQL Английский - Средний