The Argument suggests a job:

Home|The Argument suggests a job:

Senior Tech Lead (Node.js)

4500USD/месяц

The primary focus is on code production (60%) and the rest (40%) is on communication with the team and client stakeholders, selecting and implementing the best-fit software solution. The backend is on Node.js with parts of microservices on Go. The frontend is on React, Redux and Saga. Other technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka

Our perfect candidate has:
-5+ years of experience with Node.js
-2+ years of experience with technical team leadership
-Experience in building and managing the team (up to 5 people)
-Experience in managing cross-team technical dependencies between platform components
-Experience in developing cloud applications
-Experience in building an architecture for an application
-Experience with PostgreSQL
-Experience with MongoDB
-Experience with cloud technologies
-Experience in creating client-server applications and RESTful services
-Good spoken English

Would be a plus:
-Knowledge of the popular blockchains and how to use them
-Having a background in Go

We provide:
● Competitive salary depends on the background
● Involvement in our tech blockchain community #buidl.ua
● Participation in open-source projects
● Participation in tech-conferences, events, and hackathons
● Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office ( BC ASTARTA)
● English classes, insurance, corporate events, etc.

HR/IT Recruiter

Skills: Proven work experience as an HR or Technical Recruiter, Hands-on experience with [...]

HR/IT Recruiter2021-04-05T17:12:21+03:00

Internet Marketer

Skills: — Work experience as an Internet Marketer more than a year; — Experience of successful [...]

Internet Marketer2021-04-05T17:08:24+03:00

Marketing Manager

Skills: — at least 2 years of relevant experience as Marketing Manager in an IT company of which [...]

Marketing Manager2021-04-05T17:00:00+03:00
Go to Top