Organization: Argument staffing agency
The customer company offers comprehensive e-commerce solutions that provide product sellers with tools to create and manage their own corporate website, including marketing, customer service, order fulfillment, automated warehouses and delivery solutions that will move their business forward. competition, and make your grocery store a place to shop online.
- Improve and Maintain current features per product team specs;
- Fix Issues, improve performance and enhance the general stability per issues that arrive on Jira from the Operations/Support/QA;
- Develop new features per the product team specs.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in developing an Ionic application, more than 2 years of professional experience;
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android platforms;
- Experience in developing REST API client-server applications;
- Basic knowledge of Node.js;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, SASS;
- English – Intermediate +.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Angular.js, TypeScript;
- Experience with Kubernetes (AKS);
- Working with Dockers;
- Experience working with T-SQL.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- All UA public holidays are days off;
- Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
- Health care program (activated after the probation period);
- Office in the city center;
- English classes.
Requirements: Work experience - 2 years Angular - 2 years Ionic - 2 years English - Intermediate